Real quantity of passengers, carried in public transport often is a secret for owners and managers of transport companies. The main reason is that they can judge this amount only on the basis of circumstantial evidence - amount of daily receipts. It is not a secret that drivers and conductors often underestimate this amount. As a result, a company loses up to 20% of profit.
If you are interested in getting maximal profit and minimization of costs as well as in efficient and smart exploitation of your vehicles, it is important to know:
- exact quantity of carried passengers per day/month/year;
- intensity of passengers flow at every route;
- quantity of passengers getting in and off at each stop in various periods of time.
We suggest you to get all this information automatically in on-line mode by means of our automated passenger counting (APC) system "POTOK".
How the Automated Passenger Counting System works:
- Sets of sensors are installed at all doors of a vehicle.
- When passengers enter or exit the door they break an infrared beam, which causes a system to record a boarding or alighting depending on the order in which the two beams are broken.
- In this way the system automatically counts number of passengers as they board and leave vehicles at each stop along a route.
- This information is registered in the communication terminal that constantly transmits data via GSM 900/1800 channels in GPRS mode to a PC at control station.
- Application "POTOK-Express" installed at the PC allows accumulating data from all buses, proceeding and analyzing information.
- You use this information and:
- control money receipts,
- optimize your fleet, routes and time schedules,
- easily prepare detailed and accurate reports for supervisory authorities.
Main tasks of the software "POTOK-Express":
- Creation of hierarchical structure of organizations, routes, drivers and vehicles;
- Overview of objects' status in real time mode;
- Review of archive data for each object or group of objects per each stop, day, month;
- Generation of accounting documentation, sorted by organizations, routes, drivers and vehicles;
- Display of archive information in graphic mode;
- Control of time schedules;
- Control of drivers' working schedules;
- Storage of detailed information about every object in archive;
- Remote configuring and adjustment of hardware operation;
- Arrangement of authorized access with matching of users with enterprises;
- Preparation of financial statistics for every vehicle and for a complete organization.
"POTOK" system is currently available in 3 modifications:
- for buses;
- for electric transport;
- for single door minibuses.
Please, contact us to get more information, request a quotation or receive our price list: email@example.com.